Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fit4life Challenge.....

I'm really excited about how my fitness is coming along. My body feels lighter, and smaller, even starting to get a bit more toned. I still have a long way to go but really happy about everything so far. I have been going to the gym everyday at lunch, in addition to the gym, I have started to rollerblade a few times a week. One of the things that I've noticed at this point is the fact that I don't feel as good as when I go the gym. If I don't go to the gym or get a workout into my schedule, my body feels more sluggish.
My fitness journey started last year in November when I decided I wanted to be a happier me. I started with changing a bit of how I ate and tried to be a bit more active. I May is when I truely more started doing alot more exercise and eating healthy. Every since then My overall health has improved considerably and I feel better and have trimed done.
Tomorrow my next step starts, I get to start the Fit4Life challenge with Tyler Locke, I am very excited about the results, not just for what I will hopefully look like but mostly excited about how I will feel afterwards. It may be coming close to the end of Summer, but that doesn't mean that we should go into hibernation mode and forget about our health. Now is a better time than any to kick start your journey to better health and take steps towards a better you!
Check out this website and feel inspired!
- Stephanie Trudel-Whan

No comments: